Live demonstrations of unique and timeless skills draws enthusiastic attention at trade shows, heritage events, festivals, and store or museum attractions. Many activities are available for all kinds of bushcraft, nature lore, and Nature Sound Bathing.
Public demonstrations are $250 for 1/2 day and $350 for a full day. Demonstrations for private/business are welcome. Locations more than one hour from Almonte, Ontario may require travel expenses.
- soundscape stations and lectures
- shaving horse use to make: axe handles, flutes, paddles, bows, shingles and more
- traditional boats display such has handcrafted Inuit sea-kayaks or birch bark canoe
- coal burning craft
- natural fibre rope making
- tracking walks and lectures
Chad Clifford 613.259.0249